My writing has not been flowing in recent weeks. The thoughts are all up in my brain and strewn throughout my soul. For some reason they just refuse to come out of my fingers. In an effort to jump start it a little and keep focused I am writing this to just toss up some random thoughts that keep flitting around in my head.
- It’s okay to feel as though the words won’t come. Everything in life has seasons and creativity is no different.
- There are different horizons I would love to see and one day I will. Right now though, the horizon I want to be looking at is right where I am. Being content to trust the journey and my intuition is a delightful place to be emotionally and mentally.
- Sometimes the hopes you hide and cherish turn into reality. It is beautiful when that happens. I have chosen to embrace this and all of the wonder that it brings to my soul.
- No matter what each day brings I look at the sky each morning and evening and am always reminded of the beauty of life.
- The smile on my dog’s face is beyond all doubts one of the most precious things in this universe and always brings joy to my soul.
- Back to point 3… so much happiness in my soul!
The creativity will come back. Soon my writing will resume the way I want and my fingers will be stained with paint. In the meantime I spend my time getting lost in the sky, I spend time walking hand in hand with someone who makes the world brighter just by being in it, and I am spending time with my hands in the dirt amidst plants. Maybe it is just what I need in this moment.
Take your moments and enjoy the seasons of life my friends.